Are you the type of person who creates music playlists for your trips and vacations? I am! and I thought it’d be fun to share what we’re listening to with you. Check back for occasional updates, and share any of your favorite road trip songs below!
Road Trip Playlist
- Daddy Yankee: Limbo – I love this song all year but I need it in the winter.
- Michael Kiwanuka: Love & Hate
- Temper Trap: Love Lost – don’t read anything into the titles of these last two!
- Dayglow: Can I Call You Tonight?
- The Breeders: Drivin’ on 9 – on my road trip playlist since 1993!
- Urban Cone: Urban Photograph
- Lord Huron: Meet Me in the Woods
- Michael Kiwanuka: Cold Little Heart – the original, extended version is better for longer drives…the radio edit for shorter drives.
- Snail Mail: Speaking Terms
- Soccer Mommy: Your Dog
- Real Estate: Darling
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Maps
- Pixies: Cecilia Ann – this is a great driving song.
- Kurt Vile: Loading Zones – a song about parking for free while doing chores – what’s not to love?
- Lord Huron & Allison Ponthier: I Lied
- The War on Drugs: Red Eyes – really, any song from this band is a great accompaniment to motion.
- The Black Keys: Gold on the Ceiling – when Paul is driving, this song is playing.
- Lana Del Rey: Doin’ Time
- Matt Pond: Hole in My Heart
- Gregory Alan Isakov: The Stable Song
- Vampire Weekend: Harmony Hall
- Modest Mouse: The Ground Walks with Time in a Box
- El Vy: No Time to Crank the Sun
- Lucius: Two of Us on the Run
Please note: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.